Amanda has been serving the Cedar Hill Chamber of Commerce since Jan 2009. This is a slight change from longtime volunteer, board member and 2004 & 2005 Chair of the Board. Amanda serves on many boards with in Cedar Hill and the Best Southwest Area.
- Northwood University’s Board of Governors
- Best Southwest Partnership Board of Directors
- Leadership Southwest Board of Directors
- CH Economic Development Board of Directors
- CHPD Advisory Board In-Service Academy
- City of Cedar Hill Tourism Advisory Committee
Amanda left a 13+ year career with Chick-fil-A in December 2008 were she served in many capacities.
- Unit Marketing Director, Chick-fil-A of Dallas Galleria
- Unit Marketing Director, Chick-fil-A of Cedar Hill
- Grand Opening Marketing Director, Chick-fil-A Inc.
- Grand Opening Marketing Consultant, Chick-fil-A Inc.
During her time with Chick-fil-A she directed and/or assisted with over 75 Grand Openings all over the United States.
Besides her professional and community duties she has a great family to tend to. Married to Jonothan and combined they have three children; Chris-19, Jordan-16 and Kayla-12.
Alysa Hunter is our Director of Membership. She, her husband, and two children are residents of Cedar Hill. As a family, they love being involved in the community and helping others is a big part of who they are. Avid coffee drinkers, John and Alysa founded their own non-profit coffee company to aid in rescuing at-risk children in areas of the world such as Southeast Asia, Africa, and South America.