Top 10 Reasons to Join
The Cedar Hill Chamber of Commerce believes that Cedar Hill offers the best opportunities for business in all of the Best Southwest. If you are a business located in Cedar Hill, or are interested in doing business in Cedar Hill, we welcome you to apply for membership. There are so many reasons to join the Cedar Hill Chamber of Commerce.
Here are the top 10!
1. Business Card and Literature Display: The Chamber of Commerce offers a business card and literature display in our accessible foyer. This is an excellent opportunity to provide exposure for youThe Chamber provides a positive business environment for its members and people who visit Cedar Hill. Member brochures are displayed at the Chamber office and referrals are sent your way.
2. Build relationships with potential clients & customers through networking: We provide numerous opportunities to meet other business leaders in our community. Check out our Chamber calendar to see what networking events are happening near you.
3. Create Visability: Our website contains a full directory of our members including business name, address, phone number, email, web link and social media. Members are listed alphabetically, as well as by business category.
4. Go MOBILE: Save advertising dollars by joining in group marketing efforts coordinated by the Chamber our mobile app-CH2GO
5. Advocacy: The Cedar Hill Chamber is your connection to local government. Your concerns are our issues that influence business and the livability of living on the hill and community at large. We work closely with City and County officials. When you join the Cedar Hill Chamber of Commerce, you are being heard.
6. Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings: These events are provided for new members as a welcome to the community. This service is also available for business members who are expanding or dedicating new facilities.
7. Committees: The Chamber provides opportunities to get involved and have your voice heard through our various committees and sub-committees. Committees meet monthly and discuss a wide range of topics from economic development to education to legislative affairs and more.
8. Chamber Email Newsletter: This monthly email keeps members up to date about various Chamber activities and initiatives. Members can submit information on upcoming events or special programs that will be included in the Community Events email. Ads are also available for Chamber members to purchase at a per-week fee.
9. Seminars and Workshops: Frequently, the Chamber sponsors workshops to help equip you in your business dealings or to update you on changing regulations.The Chamber offers educational seminars with a business focus.
10. Use of Conference Room: The Chamber Conference room seats 30-40 people and is available to members upon request and approval by the Chamber up to four times a year with WIFI, equipment and kitchenette. (Additional fees may apply)