Young Professionals of Cedar Hill
…… What it’s all about?
An Organization Committed to Developing Young Leaders in the Best Southwest
Be a part of Cedar Hill’s most forward thinking group of young professionals. Unite to grow your voice while being connected to a diverse array of young professionals. Join the grassroots effort to ensure Cedar Hill becomes a destination for OUR future. The program also helps to cultivate these future leaders and provide them with opportunities for making connections and developing their careers so that they can help shape the future of Cedar Hill.
How do I or my employees get involved:
If you or your employees are interested in being a part of the Cedar Hill Young Professionals, please email email@example.com or contact Michelle Rodriguez at 972.291.7817.
Is there a fee to join the Young Professional Network?
There is a $35 fee for non- chamber members. No fee to join if you are at the advertising membership or higher - it is an added bonus of membership with the Cedar Hill Chamber. If your business or organization is a member of the chamber, you are too!
What’s in it for me or my employees?
- Connect with like-minded professionals and other under 40′s.
- Enhance your professional development at various young professional-focused events and programs.
- Mix and mingle with seasoned business professionals who’ve been there and can share their take on valuable lessons learned.
- Be social through the CHYP Linkedin subgroup
What’s coming up?
Here’s how you can get involved and start making connections!
- Mark the second Wednesday of the month in January, March, May, September and November at 7:30 a.m. to have “Breakfast with the Boss” at 7:30 a.m.
- Mark the third Thursday of the month in February, April, June, August, October, and December in your calendar for our After-Hours mixer from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at various business locations. These mix and mingle mixers are a great way to build connections with other fellow young professionals.
Follow us on Facebook for more information. http://www.facebook.com/YoungProfessionalsofCedarHill
Check out the articel in SW NOW Magazine.