Amanda has been serving the Cedar Hill Chamber of Commerce since Jan 2009. This is a slight change from longtime volunteer, board member and 2004 & 2005 Chair of the Board. Amanda serves on many boards with in Cedar Hill and the Best Southwest Area.
- Northwood University’s Board of Governors
- Best Southwest Partnership Board of Directors
- Leadership Southwest Board of Directors
- CH Economic Development Board of Directors
- CHPD Advisory Board In-Service Academy
- City of Cedar Hill Tourism Advisory Committee
Amanda left a 13+ year career with Chick-fil-A in December 2008 were she served in many capacities.
- Unit Marketing Director, Chick-fil-A of Dallas Galleria
- Unit Marketing Director, Chick-fil-A of Cedar Hill
- Grand Opening Marketing Director, Chick-fil-A Inc.
- Grand Opening Marketing Consultant, Chick-fil-A Inc.
During her time with Chick-fil-A she directed and/or assisted with over 75 Grand Openings all over the United States.
Besides her professional and community duties she has a great family to tend to. Married to Jonothan and combined they have three children; Chris-19, Jordan-16 and Kayla-12.
Michelle joined the staff of the Chamber on February 1, 2012. As Director of Membership Development, her primary responsibilities has been to recruit new members and retain valued investors. In 2014, 49 new members joined the Chamber representing a variety of industries and vocations. This is a testament both to the commitment of Cedar Hill businesses to their community and to the efforts of the Cedar Hill Chamber. She was a driving force behind the inception of the Young Professionals of Cedar Hill and serves on the committee. Her background also includes four years active duty in the United States Air Force where she was stationed in California and one tour in Qatar.
Michelle is pursuing her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from the University of Texas at Arlington. She has a passion for animals and loves to travel. She currently serves on the Main Street Development Board for Cedar Hill and is a Leadership Southwest Alumni, she is happily married to her long time beau Ernest and together they have a twelve year old son named Kamren and a spoiled chihuahua, Honey Martini.